Strictly Come Dancing week 11: song and dance list confirmed
The song and dance list for this weekend’s Strictly Come Dancing has been released, so look away now if you don’t want to see any spoilers!
Ed Balls has had an impressive 10 week run on Strictly and has entertained viewers with some pretty iconic routines, including a particularly memorable rendition of “Gangnam Style”. However, the unexpected sensation finally met his match with the new addition of the Cha Cha Challenge last week and was forced to wave goodbye to the competition.
With his professional partner Katya Jones, Ed faced the dance-off against Judge Rinder and Oksana Platero on Sunday night. Unfortunately, their Tango routine was not enough to save the ex-shadow chancellor and all four judges opted to send Ed home.
The confirmed song and dance lineup is officially up. Let’s take a look, shall we…
- Claudia and AJ will be dancing the Salsa to “I Just Can’t Wait To Be King” from The Lion King.
- Danny and Oti will be dancing the Tango to “One Night Only” from Dreamgirls.
- Judge Rinder and Oksana will be dancing the Samba to “Oh! What A Night!” from Jersey Boys.
- Louise and Kevin will be dancing the Argentine Quickstep to “The Deadwood Stage” from Calamity Jane.
- Ore and Joanne will be dancing the Foxtrot to “Pure Imagination” from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Strictly Come Dancing continues Saturday at 7pm on BBC One.