I’m a Celeb Friday recap and reaction
It was another explosive evening on ITV last night as Spencer mysteriously left the jungle, George took on the role of Jorgie and Brian’s knight in shining armour and everyone was forced to do a pukeworthy live trial. Here’s our recap of last night’s action:
1. Spencer has left I’m A Celeb, but Ant and Dec refuse to say why. This provokes three types of reaction on Twitter:
WHY HAS SPENCER LEFT IM A CELEB???????????nooooo
— haaaaan (@hannahmair_) November 20, 2015
Spencer had a 'medical condition' on #imaceleb.Yeah whatever.His done something stupid and his lawyers have stopped it,we r not that stupid
— monchand (@monchand) November 20, 2015
— James Martin (@James_R_Martin) November 20, 2015
2. The now Spencer-less Jorgie and Brian have to do a bushtucker challenge with Lady C, who has been voted in by the public. It’s called “Every Critter Counts” and has a catchier theme song than I’m A Celeb does. Their task is to identify how many critters are in front of them using only their hands, mouths or feet.
3. After losing to Lady C, Jorgie and Brian desperately request George to be sent to them in Snake Rock. A benevolent Lady C agrees.
Brian wants George to 'help with the fire'. Presumably that's a euphemism #ImACeleb
— Katie Weasel (@KatieWeasel) November 20, 2015
4. After discovering how rough life is in Snake Rock, George is determined to help.
George is that year 7 kid in school who would stay behind to help the teacher put the chairs on top of the table #ImACeleb
— £transfinancal£ (@behlul_official) November 20, 2015
5. For the chance to win two main campmates (and their dinners) George faces a challenge against Kieron. But it’s really no challenge at all.
Having played for Newcastle for the majority of his career, Kieron Dyer is probably used to being on the losing side #ImACeleb
— James Slater (@jws_123) November 20, 2015
I'm still shocked that Kieron Dyer isn't injured yet?! #ImACeleb
— David Wooldridge (@ThatDaveW) November 20, 2015
7. Finally, what we’ve all been waiting for. It’s time for a LIVE trial, and it’s called “Cocktails and Screams”. Celebrities face a drink off with delicious non-alcoholic cocktails. Drinks include nutritious ingredients such as blended ostrich anus.
None of those cocktails on #ImACeleb can taste worse than a Lemsip Max
— josh (@j0shbraithwaite) November 20, 2015
8. The red team win, but there were some understandable complaints about the validity of wins.
This live trial is unfair. Half of them are just pouring it down themselves! #ImACeleb
— Dionne Yates (@dionneyates73) November 20, 2015
— Vicky (@proudofkieron) November 20, 2015
Don’t miss I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here tonight at 9.40pm.