I’m a Celeb episode 7 recap and reaction
Welcome to our recap of Sunday’s edition of I’m A Celebrity: Get Me Out Of Here. Last night Ferne and Vicki took on “The Horror Flying Circus”, Duncan became camp leader and the camp burst into an explosive row over sexism. As usual, we’ve got all the gossip – and your finest Twitter feedback – here at TVGuide.co.uk.
1. Our return to the jungle is greeted with Vicki, making a right balls up of her mandatory fan-service shower.
— STV (@WeAreSTV) November 22, 2015
— Charlotte Clarke (@Chazza_____) November 22, 2015
2. Vicki and Ferne took part in trial “The Horror Flying Circus”, during which Ferne had to be blindfolded across a suspended obstacle course, while Vicki – who “doesn’t know her rights from her lefts” – directed her.
Vicky and Ferne are the best comedy duo since the Chuckle Brothers ?? #ImACeleb
— Dan Clifford (@DanCliffordCTFC) November 22, 2015
3. Duncan was unveiled as the new camp leader, and immediately put everyone to work.
— Jon Salinger (@jonsalinger1973) November 22, 2015
4. However, some of his decisions sparked an argument over what women could and couldn’t do just as well as men. Guess which side Lady C came down on.
The sexism on #ImACeleb right now is making me sick. I'd rather do hard work than be let off for 'being a woman'.
— Amy-Martine (@amymartine) November 22, 2015
— David Cann (@drwhofan_194) November 22, 2015
5. Brian and Kieron went undercover for the newest dingo dollar challenge.
— Sam (@samgannie) November 22, 2015
6. Miraculously, the chickens did not discover their undercover status and Brian and Kieron lived to fight another day. Their success meant they arrived with salvation in their hands.
— ITV (@ITV) November 22, 2015
— imacelebrity (@imacelebrity) November 22, 2015
7. Who will be participate in “Helmets of Hell” tonight? You guessed it, Mrs. Sexist.
— Michelle Johnstone (@EssexBirdCityFM) November 22, 2015
I’m A Celebrity: Get Me Out Of Here airs tonight at 9pm on ITV.