Donald Trump’s dumbest moments
It’s difficult to avoid the news about the American presidential election and Donald Trump’s rise to Republican frontrunner. Watching Donald Trump on the television is like watching a car crash: you really, really don’t want to know, but it’s difficult to stop watching. No, your ears are not deceiving you. He’s actually a walking, talking Disney villain.
Here are some of Donald’s dumbest moments over the last few years:
1. That time he told everyone Barack Obama wasn’t born in the United States, ignoring the contrary evidence from officials, scholars and Obama’s birth certificate.
2. That time when he didn’t believe in global warming.
The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 6, 2012
3. That time he advocated refusing to vaccinate children against diseases that could kill them.
I am being proven right about massive vaccinations—the doctors lied. Save our children & their future.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 3, 2014
4. That time he said he would build a big wall on the Mexican border and force Mexico to pay for it.
5. That time he led a loving tribute to a serial killer and rapist.