12 Hilarious Have I Got News for You moments
The satirical panel show, Have I Got News For You is finally back on our screens tonight. Kicking off its 51st series, Stephen Mangan will host with guests politician Suzanne Evans and comedian Henning Wehn.
Next week’s show (15.04.2016) will see Tracey Ulman as the 100th guest host of the show. David Tennant, Jo Brand, Martin Clunes and Victoria Coren Mitchell will return as hosts this series whilst Katherine Ryan, Gary Lineker and Frankie Boyle will all be first time hosts.
Here’s to many hilarious moments in the upcoming series as well as all of these times we split our sides laughing:
1. When Benedict Cumberbatch got screwed over.
2. When Charlie Brooker invented a great new insult.
3. When Paul Merton gave us an insight to his home life.
4. When Richard Osman took down Jeremy Clarkson… repeatedly.
5. When Andy Hamilton schooled Harry Potter himself.
6. When Baroness Trumpington was the oldest ever guest.
7. When Victoria Coren Mitchell was every girl on a night out.
8. When the church put Ian Hislop in his place.
10. When Miranda Hart successfully translated Boris Johnson.
11. When Victoria Coren Mitchell shamed her sexist opponent.
12. When Ian proved he was down with the kids.
Have I Got News For You airs tonight at 9pm on BBC One.